Sunday, February 8, 2009

Latin Ala Lee


This is an Exceptional best of the best LP if you like vocal of Peggy Lee, who nrings her own special warmth to a song, it takes on a fresh, new glow.


Here she adds fire to twelve great songs that are already brilliant as only Broadway hits can be.


Capitol full dimensional Stereo recording, re-issued in 2003 on the recording between 1959-1966.


Side One

Heart

On the street where you live

Till there was you

I am in love

hey there

I could have danced all night

The surrey with the fringe on top

The party's over


Side Two

Dance only with me

Wish you were here

C'est magnifique

I enjoy being a girl

From now on

Ole'

Sweet happy life


My Favourite is Heart and Hey There!


Because of this good recording, I have bought three, one for listening, one for collection and one for sales! Hmmmm!


Fever

No comments: