Sunday, February 22, 2009

Doctor Never Laugh


Before the examination, Siu Ming asked the doctor if they ever laughed
at their patients' problems.


The Doctor replied 'Of course I won't laugh, I'm a professional. In over 40 years I have been here in St. Margret hospital, I've never laughed at a patient.


' Okay then,' Siu Ming said, and proceeded to drop his trousers,
revealing the tiniest 'Little Dick' the doctor had ever seen.


It couldn't have been bigger than the size of a "Virginia Slim" Cigarette. one Quarter in length of the cigarette!


Unable to control himself, the doctor started giggling, then fell laughing
hysterically to the floor. 3 minutes later he was able to struggle to his feet and regain his composure.


I'm so sorry,' said the doctor. 'I really am. I don't know what came over me. On my honour as a doctor and a gentleman, I promise it won't happen again!!


Now, what seems to be the problem?'


'It's swollen,' Siu Ming replied...


,..,...,


No comments: