Sunday, December 6, 2009

Eating Dog In Hong Kong ^_^


I talked to the manager of KFC shop at Discovery Park that these two Sign boards have a problem if they are placed together as shown!
The first time I saw it, I felt that it implies the meaning that "This KFC food do not have dog meat!"
In Hong Kong, only the old Hong Kongers ate dog in 50-60's, and the law of Hong Kong had banned the eating of dog meat in 80's.
8 years ago, one man who challenged this law by eating dog meat in a village, and his neighbourer called the police... The guy who had made an offend to the dog was in jail later on! This was one of known cases of imprisonment of a man who had eaten dog meat.
I know the Korean eats dog!! And it is common in the street! I was told so by my friends but I have not seen it as I have not been to Korea more than 10 years!
Dog is human good friend!! We can not eat them!

Feverip

No comments: