Friday, February 19, 2010

Crickets and Coins

A friend of mine met me at a busy Airport, whilst we were chatting about his family in China, we walked out from the departure hall. He old if I could hear the cricket sound out from the hall., I said no… he said he could here it… I thought to myself that it could not possible as the airport was full of people and it was noisy for anybody to listen to any Cricket. When we went out the hall as could really see that there were the crickets at the trees that I could hear too… When we enter another hall He picked out some coins from his pocket and dropped them onto the floor, everyone surrounding could notice the sound of the coins and stared at them…


My friend said he cares about the nature and he could hear the cricket and the people here is looking for money only so the sound of coin is could be heard.

This is Hong Kong International Airport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Fever,

他真是一個有心人.
香港人真的是搵錢至上. 大年初一全世界休息一天都不為過吧!
CaCa

HK Snob said...

Hi Caca,
wish you all the best in the year of tiger...
Your kids would care more aout teh natural and less about money as the moey will come...just a matter of how much...
our kids are smart, they can take care themselves...

Thanks for the comment!

Feverip