Sunday, October 13, 2013
Future of Hong Kong
1. Globalization that driver all business going into severe competition.
2. All products go for Low cost and Super Good product quality or cannot survive.
3. Longer Life expectancy forces people retire later, lesser opportunity for younger generation for going up the ladder.
4. No Way to buy a house as paying debt seems become our destiny.
5. More people will lose the job as we are losing competitive power.
6. A Fresh graduation from University is now being paid the Salary of a Secondary School graduate
In the 60’s
7. There will be no land space for house, Country Park, or sooner cemetery will be converting into public housing.
8. Shanghai will replace HK and Tokyo as the Far East Financial Centre by 2024.
9. 40% of HK men is now having marriage with China Wife and this rate will grow, however, as a consequence of China One Family one Child policy, there is 118 Man Vs 100 women as the new borne baby, HK people is seriously going head to head competition with local Chinese Man…
10. Forget about 2017 Direct Election for Chief Executive of HK as it will not change HK or HK people life in any aspect. As whoever being elected will remain a puppet of The Chung Nam Hoi Administration.
11. Occupancy of Central Will prone be a Disaster. That will ruin the internal image, jeopardize the business of HK, create more hatred between Government officials and the certain people of HK.
What We should Do!?
Stay Calm and watch for opportunity.
Real estate price will soon drop in one day to reasonable level, still beyond the ability of the middle class people could possibly afford.
Keep sharping up ourselves, do whatever we can, explore all opportunity to make some money, Consolidation of Money, funding for small business.
Go for the new Business by internet media earlier.
Thinking of smaller real estate investment item in 3rd tier city in China to start with as it is still low…
Work 130% harder more as we are now.