Thursday, August 18, 2011

Five Things about Myself

This is the end of my life, when…

1. Caught with 500 grams of heroin in your baggage in Beijing airport.
2. One day you find yourself having ED (Erectile Dysfunction)
3. One night stand with a girl met in the Neptune bar, next morning yourself alone and see something written with lipstick on the mirror ” Welcome to the world of AIDS!”
4. You will get broke one day if you are single, but you will get the money sooner later, but the worse bankruptcy is the way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It's called “marriage."
5. I've had bad luck with both my wives. The first one left me, and the second one didn't."

5 Things that you should not find out ask or try to understand
1.You boss’s critics about how bad your work is.
2.Your wife
3.Why I never get promoted?
4.Why I am not rich!?
5.Am I happy?

Five things in life you should feel glad
1.Enjoy Freedom of being alone
2.You are healthy and Happy
3.Next day in the morning, you find yourself still surviving!
4.You have a good friend more than 30 years
5.You don't think of Getting Rich!

Five things you should worry.
1.Your girl friend tells you “I am pregnant!”
2.You boss talks to you one day “the Business is no good, Company goes deficit… I am sorry that I have to tell you…
3.You find that you win the lottery of 7 Millions dollars…but your wife keeps the Lottery ticket.

4. On one day, I find myself I have nothing to worry..
5...
HK Snob

No comments: