Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Worst Thing can happen in a hard Day

There was a guy at a bar, head down, just staring at his drink. He stayed like that for thirty minutes. A big trouble-making truck driver stepped in and sit next to him, took the drink belonged from the guy on the table, then swallowed it all down. The poor man started crying and yelling! The truck driver said, "Come on man, I was just joking as I always do here in this bar. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man crying like this for a wine." "No, it's not that. This day is the worst day of my life. First, I feel asleep, and I went late to office. My boss, outrageous, fired me without a reason. When I left the building to get my car, I found out it was stolen! The police said that they could not do much. I got a cab to return home, and when I left it, I left my wallet and credit cards few seconds after the cab ran away!" "I went home, and when I got there, I found my wife in bed with the neighbourer’s gardener. I left home, and came to this bar as I used to come when I am sad, Want to say last word of “hello” to friends I used to meet here. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison. HK Snob

No comments: