Saturday, March 5, 2011

The World's Tallest Hotel, the Hong Kong Ritz Carlton Opens This Month



HK’s Most updated new building opens this Month, The Ritz-Carlton, Hong Kong. World highest Hotel is almost level with the Peak. Stands at 490 Metres dominating the City Skyline… This 5-star property ‘s 312 rooms occupy top 15 floors of the new 118-storey International Commerce Centre. 6 restaurant and bar catches panoramic city views at heights. There is indoor pool at 118th floor… Wow… what a nice place for my next honeymoon! The Hong Kong is under me! This is funny that Hong Kong has everything, number of Rolls Royce. The talltest Hotel, the Largest Hotel, the Cheapest hotel, the dirtiest restaurant... the poorest man (me), the richest man.The best Kung Fu flighter. The best Food in the World. I really do not understand why people would like to leave HK staying abroad!! Tell me Three reasons WHY! HK Snob

No comments: