Saturday, January 15, 2011

Poor Me Verus a Wealthy Girl

It does not matter if you are poor, rich to be a happy chap. All depends on your Mindset!

There is always a way to make you relaxed and happy no matter how bad the situation is.

This is a picture I took when I was in Philippines... the young naive girl was resting in a relaxed and satisfied mood in a hammock hanging between the crank of the Truck under the sun. It made me felt jealous ad I was wearing shirt cuff linked, sweating, carrying heavy note book going to visit a customer…. In my mind, all I had was how to start the talk and make successful sales pitching! Poor me versus and a Wealthy Girl!

HK Snob

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wealthy Fever,

我是其中一個"wealthy woman"!
當我身邊的行人都急著腳步,像熱鍋上的螞蟻在趕著上班,然而身處他們當中,我頓然變了蝸牛,那感覺是...我不是他們的同類,那種閒適是幸福,還是懶散...?

凡事豈止兩面? 她可能看著你,心裡羨慕著,如果能坐在那些舒適的軟座上,就多好了...如果...就多好了...

CaCa

HK Snob said...

Hi Caca, you may be right.... being third part,we can hardly knowing the feeling of the other people...

BY the way, wish you and your kids had a terrific year of Rabbit.