Friday, December 24, 2010
Nine Advantages of Squatting in Toilet
We have seen a lot of visitors, mostly Chinese are taking rest in Hong Kong after hours of shopping, and they used to squat in certain corners of shop, front door of the department stores. The appearance is not sweet! It looks awful. Till recently, I know that they are practicing Kung Fu, to set a better foundation and training on their muscle of the lower part of the body. As they used to go toilet in squatting position. Well, this is very Hygienic and proven to be the best way to say bye to the feces every morning.
1. Makes elimination faster, easier and more complete. This helps prevent "fecal stagnation," a prime factor in colon cancer, appendicitis and inflammatory bowel disease.
2. Protects the nerves that control the prostate, bladder and uterus from becoming stretched and damaged.
3. Securely seals the ileocecal valve, between the colon and the small intestine. In the conventional sitting position, this valve is unsupported and often leaks during evacuation, contaminating the small intestine.
4. Relaxes the puborectalis muscle which normally chokes the rectum in order to maintain continence.
5. Uses the thighs to support the colon and prevent straining. Chronic straining on the toilet can cause hernias, diverticulosis, and pelvic organ prolapse.
6. A highly effective, non-invasive treatment for hemorrhoids, as shown by published clinical research.
7. For pregnant women, squatting avoids pressure on the uterus when using the toilet. Daily squatting helps prepare one for a more natural delivery.
8. Avoid direct contact with the Toilet, thus to reduce the chances of disease infection.
9. Strength buildig up training to your muscle!